Raising Boys provides Australian parents with information, tips and tricks to raising confident, happy young men. It focuses on each stage of a boy’s development, discussing the issues that matter most to your sons, including relationships and education. Raising Boys is also a forum for parents to chat to others about how to tackle issues which arise in the everyday lives of growing boys.
Is life easier with teenage boys? Or is it that they just make it seem that way? The old adage that boys are harder to raise as children but a breeze as teens when compared to girls is one that “experienced” parents before us love to impart on unsuspecting new parents and those with pre-teens, with boys and girls alike. But is it true or is it a case of boys not liking/wanting to talk about their problems and parental “cluelessness” about his problems making him seem “easier” to manage when compared to teenage girls who are happy to explain in detail problems at hand and spark up at parents who don’t understand the issue. Author and researcher Rosalind Wiseman Click here to continue reading.
- Is your son talking to you?
- Taking risk vital in child's play
- Finding the right part-time job for teens
- Boys skipping the story and lagging behind
- Exam cramming fails to answer
- Young boys weigh in on body image problems
- Blocking social media won’t fix cyberbullying
- Teen brain reward-seeking boosts learning