Raising Boys provides Australian parents with information, tips and tricks to raising confident, happy young men. It focuses on each stage of a boy’s development, discussing the issues that matter most to your sons, including relationships and education. Raising Boys is also a forum for parents to chat to others about how to tackle issues which arise in the everyday lives of growing boys.
It’s officially exam time for Year 12s across WA this week; here are some simple, straight-forward tips to dealing with exam weeks – good luck! Sleep It is the most important study tool a student has. Sleep refreshes the brain and enables it to process all of the information – routine sleep/waking times are optimal. Keep running Exercising boosts the brain’s oxygen levels and hence capabilities to store information. Regular exercise also gives exam students an opportunity to release stress and anxiety, clear their mind and rejuvenate with more energy. Change your ways With the majority of study already done (hopefully!) it is time to review and compile information ahead of the exam. Try different techniques to retain information (group Click here to continue reading.
- Tips to dealing with exam weeks
- Boys can suffer eating disorders too
- Building blocks of learning start in infancy
- Why kids need risk, fear and excitement in play
- Risk taking teens learning their world
- Primary school parent involvement
- Students and parents learning at high school
- Digital balance needs a realistic rethink