Raising Boys provides Australian parents with information, tips and tricks to raising confident, happy young men. It focuses on each stage of a boy’s development, discussing the issues that matter most to your sons, including relationships and education. Raising Boys is also a forum for parents to chat to others about how to tackle issues which arise in the everyday lives of growing boys.
As the midpoint of the school year fast approaches so to do the first round of exams for boys across the country. Some boys get right into study mode, collating all of their notes for the semester, organising their textbooks to review, gathering previous tests and past exam papers to practice and revise – they have got everything under control. Others, struggle to get organised and in the study mind frame. Their stress levels start to rise, some feel overwhelmed by the impending exam events and don’t know how to organise themselves into an effective study routine to maximise their potential to succeed. Parents and family members in these situations also struggle and feel the stress of their son’s workload Click here to continue reading.
- Exam study tips for boys
- Don’t believe the hype, teens are drinking less
- Growing up in the age of apps
- Positive impact of volunteering for boys
- Tips to reduce anger in boys
- Boys and videogames: finding the balance
- Early puberty for boys makes them vulnerable
- A boy's digital reputation lingers beyond teen years