Raising Boys provides Australian parents with information, tips and tricks to raising confident, happy young men. It focuses on each stage of a boy’s development, discussing the issues that matter most to your sons, including relationships and education. Raising Boys is also a forum for parents to chat to others about how to tackle issues which arise in the everyday lives of growing boys.
A snapshot of 15 year olds’ happiness levels across the globe has found Aussie teens are generally pretty satisfied with their lives. The Students’ Wellbeing: PISA 2015 results were released this week and have revealed Australian teenagers are as happy as most teens in the 72 countries which participated in the inaugural survey linked to the OECD’s PISA academic studies. The average life satisfaction score tallied across the countries was 7.3 out of 10. The survey examined students’ wellbeing in four areas of life, including; school performance, relationships with peers and teachers, home life and recreational activities. Key findings of the survey included; Schools are more than places to gain academic skills. Schools which nurtured students holistically, building social and Click here to continue reading.
- Most teens happy with life: new research says
- Boys' perception: finding a healthy body image
- Act tough: research reveals pressure on young men
- Inactive teens risk lower bone strength
- New ABC show confronts bullying
- Risky teen behaviour is more than brain wiring
- Is technology destroying boys' ability to develop empathy?
- Is your smartphone making you shy?