Raising Boys provides Australian parents with information, tips and tricks to raising confident, happy young men. It focuses on each stage of a boy’s development, discussing the issues that matter most to your sons, including relationships and education. Raising Boys is also a forum for parents to chat to others about how to tackle issues which arise in the everyday lives of growing boys.
Fifteen years ago, parents and caregivers did not have to worry about teaching pre-school aged children about internet safety. A new report prepared for the Children’s Commissioner of England suggests this time has passed. Children now live in a digital age, which means internet access is a daily part of life for many young children around the world. Touchscreen technologies have changed how accessible the internet is for very young children, particularly between the ages of four and five. It’s now quicker and easier to connect to the internet using these technologies, as they don’t require the same level of fine motor and literacy skills used to navigate a mouse and keyboard. More recently, the Internet of Things has become Click here to continue reading.
- Teaching preschoolers internet safety
- Bedtime routine key to best start
- Boredom is not a bad word - it's an opportunity
- Science at home boosts learning
- Breaking stereotypes: boys and emotions
- Boys need strong friendships to connect
- Taking tech away won't fix behaviour issues
- Testosterone surges - fact or fiction?