Raising Boys provides Australian parents with information, tips and tricks to raising confident, happy young men. It focuses on each stage of a boy’s development, discussing the issues that matter most to your sons, including relationships and education. Raising Boys is also a forum for parents to chat to others about how to tackle issues which arise in the everyday lives of growing boys.
Exam time, it may spark fear in some and eagerness in others – whether your son is keen to tackle the challenge of trying his best or is struggling to cope with the approaching exam period, you can assist by helping him to manage other factors in his life which may impact his study efforts. As parents know from their own experiences with tests and exams throughout their education, figuring out effective study techniques is an individual process – what works for some may not for others. Below are some simple everyday tips to help your son beyond the textbooks and personal study skills; Factor in regular eating and sleeping patterns: Eating to recharge is key. Eating regular, nutritious foods Click here to continue reading.
- Exam tips beyond the textbooks
- Celebrating mums and sons this Mothers' Day
- Biddulph's 21st Century tips to raising boys
- Building healthy eating habits in boys
- Making the most of reading with kids
- Exercise benefits the brain and body
- Music learning brings boys on song
- Why teens can make bad decisions